Location:West Midlands, Dudley
Reporting to the Head of HR, this key position of Senior Administrator will be based at the West Midlands H.Q Dudley office. This post will have responsibility for managing a range of varied administrative processes to include: Personnel, Finance and Facilities.
The selected candidate will provide professional, efficient and comprehensive administrative support to a Senior Management Team, including our CEO by carrying out specialist and general office duties, resolve problems and role model best practice.
You will need to have the ability to remain calm, juggle a demanding and complex workload whilst leading by example to support the delivery of our purpose to support those with gambling related harm.
Key attributes needed for this exciting new role are:
- Prior experience in senior office administration is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload effectively
- Excellent knowledge of administration practices and their applications, working with comprehensive policies and procedures, strong IT skills, able to create and write reports in both Word & Excel.
- Confident and effective communication skills used to liaise with a wide-ranging audience
- High degree of confidentiality, able to deal with complex and highly sensitive information.
This is a great opportunity so if this inspires you, please get in touch or download the following files
For a discussion about this role please email Kelly King at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to discuss the role
"I'm very lucky to be here with so many other addicts who are positive and want to change and achieve recovery" Learn about our programme