Part Time Receptionist
Part Time Receptionist - Temporary 12 Month post
Overall job purpose
The part time Receptionist/ Administrator is responsible for providing front of house reception cover and administrative support to the residential treatment centre and Head Quarters Office in Dudley during the afternoons.
• Reception duties, including answering, screening and diverting calls via the switchboard.
• Keep centre diary, to include recording and monitoring of appointments for staff and residents.
• To use appropriate means of communication to take and record messages ensuring they are brought to the attention of the correct person.
• Register residents with GPs and organise appointments as required
• Undertake other relevant tasks as requested to provide administrative support which enables effective service delivery at the Dudley treatment centre and HQ Office • Coordinate maintenance requirements for the centre, to include liaising with contractors and organising appointments for repairs.
• Collection and appropriate dissemination of post in and out of the centre.
• To type letters and Emails as directed
• To input, extract and maintain records on internal databases/records.
• Develop, organise and maintain monitoring, filing and retrieval systems as required.
• To ensure visitors are welcomed and the appropriate person informed of their arrival
"I'm very lucky to be here with so many other addicts who are positive and want to change and achieve recovery" Learn about our programme