Support Manager Vacancy
Location:West Midlands, Dudley
Reporting to the Head of HR, this key position of Support Manager will be based at the West Midlands H.Q Dudley office. This post will have responsibility for managing a range of varied administrative processes to include: Personnel, Finance, Facilities. The New Support Manager role will also line manage the referrals and assessment team as well as having the key responsibility for the co-ordination of our monitoring data reports. You will need to have the ability to remain calm, juggle a demanding and complex workload whilst leading by example to support the delivery of our purpose to support those with gambling related harm.
Key attributes needed for this exciting new role are:
- Prior experience in Office administration and management
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload effectively
- Excellent knowledge of administration practices and their applications, working with comprehensive policies and procedures Strong IT skills, able to create and write reports in both Word & Excel.
- Confident and effective communication skills used to liaise with a wide-ranging audience
- High degree of confidentiality, able to deal with complex and highly sensitive information.
This is a great opportunity so if this inspires you, please get in touch or download a full application pack & Application Forn using the links below
For a discussion about this role please email Kelly King at email@example.com to arrange a time to discuss the role
Closing date: Midday on 9 July 2018 - Interviews to be held on 12 July 2018
"I'm very lucky to be here with so many other addicts who are positive and want to change and achieve recovery" Learn about our programme